The Soft Tissue Surgery service at Carolina Place Animal Hospital specializes in treating dogs and cats that require surgery to treat conditions involving the cardiothoracic, gastrointestinal, respiratory and urogenital systems as well as disorders involving the ear, nose and throat.
Our surgical services are available to the public without a referral, as well as through referral by your primary veterinarian or emergency clinic. We work cooperatively with your referring veterinarians.
Some examples of surgeries we perform include:
- Soft Palate Correction – For elongation of the soft palate
- Nasal Nares- Resection for nasal stenosis
- Laser Surgery – For soft tissue surgeries
- Emergency Abdominal Surgery
- Gastric & Intestinal foreign object removal
- Hepatic Lobectomy
- Gastric Dilatation of Volvulos (GDV-Correction)
- Gallbladder Removal
- Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair
- Perianal Hernia Repair
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Umbilical Hernia Repair
Wound Management – Long Term serious & extensive wound care & management